Checking in from Ontario!

Lyttle

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Spencer decided to join the site not sure how active it is but made an account just in case, will browse through new and old posts to learn as much as I can and contribute with pictures and such of my car!

I currently own a Coupe 2000 Honda Accord V6 EX-L Edition, which is awesome and got it for $500 5-6 years ago as it was an accident car and now it's pretty much perfect. I recently got the car from my mom as she got a new CR-V, and took my 2002 Civic off the road.

As of right now I have no modifications and i'm probably going to look around here for some inspiration and what not. I will update this thread tomorrow with some pictures of my car!

Something I would like to add, if you aren't a user and try to register from the homepage, it will say the .php is not found, as it tries to go to 6thgenaccord.com/register.php instead of 6thgenaccord.com/forums/register.php

Thanks, hope too see some of you around!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Welcome to you both!!! lots of info flowing around here. Step 1 slam your cars I waited so long to do mine I wish I did it first. :waytogo:

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Welcome to both of you as well. Not the most active site but it seems to be picking up. Tons of info and ideas can be found, 604accord is right lowering your car is one the best first mods to do. Not only will it set it apart from the hundreds of other accords driving around but it will handle alot better. Read up and ask questions alot of good people willing to help here.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Traffic has slowed down over the years as these cars are getting older and never were a popular platform to begin with, but people sharing ideas/opinions/interests on here is what keeps it going.

Thanks for mentioning the homepage registration issue, I have posted it here in the bugs/issues log thread:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40355&page=10

Last edited:

Eliog151

Reaction score
Welcome to you both!!! lots of info flowing around here. Step 1 slam your cars I waited so long to do mine I wish I did it first. :waytogo:
Thanks i already dropped put rims on it and headlights and lip was putting pic but i guess i need to wait seven days oh and exhaust

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back