Retrofit Club

ryon527

Reaction score
yeah my ballasts are pretty bulky. Does anyone have a upgraded wiring harness?

theaccordian

Reaction score
DSC02178.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

E46 Single Xenon Projectors, d2s bulbs, hella gen 3 ballasts :cool:

angelplus

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Hahah! Dude thats not fair! >< loL! bastards!

lmao, thats why its the retrofit club.

But anyways, I have tsx's that are color modded and they flare up like a bitch on a hot date. But w.e Mine is pretty nice for what it is ;) But anyways, I'll get some cutoff pictures here soon.

For the best harnesses for our cars, go to www.customlightz.com I got one from them and its sweet.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ahh yea, that was the one i was gonna get. but i got the one from xenondepot.com. oh well, ill let you guys know how nice itll be not having to worry about my stock harness anymore when i turn on my lights :D haha

ryon527

Reaction score
905778_53_full.jpg

here's mine, the right side is like 1 degree off counterclockwise. oh well

angelplus

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
905778_53_full.jpg

here's mine, the right side is like 1 degree off counterclockwise. oh well

Yeah, cant get them perfect, but looks nice.

ANd a reminder to all, please put "retrofit club" in your signature to promote other members to join

talonted1990

Reaction score
ryan s said:
would have them in, but got ripped off on the set i bought. cant sell em, cant get my money back...dont have money for better ones...missed a pair of tsx's for $100 by 5 minutes...missed a set of s2k's for $150 by 5 minutes...couldnt get the ones i have to work properly (they suck *** no matter what)...having hids has been an absolutely horrible experience, and theyre not even on the car. might as well sell it all to fund my audio projects.

Ryan S.
I have one TSX projector right now do you want it? I was going to list it on ebay but if you want it I will sell it to you. I had the pair for $100 on ebay last time and you missed it by some minutes. If you want I can look for another one so you can buy a pair.

I hope to be in the retrofit club soon, I changed my mind and want HIDs again after selling all 5 of my kits.

Back