BamaVTEC's 2000 LX coupe (56k)

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
So another small mod has been added to my car. I removed the flat black tint from my middle taillight and used VHT Nite-shade red on all of my taillights. Stuff looks great, they're completely red and have a glazed look to them.

tumblr_n00wk8r2xV1rene55o3_500.jpg

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
I like that, looks good. How does this affect the reverse lights?

Thanks! And to be honest, I'm not sure yet. I haven't looked to see how well they work with the red tint on. I imagine it doesn't affect them much though.

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Some of you may have already heard, but Alabama and the rest of the deep south got hit by snow storm (or what we consider a snow storm anyway) and the roads got covered in snow and ice. Couldn't go anywhere in the car, so people were riding on fourwheelers or in 4x4 trucks. Took a couple pics of my Accord covered in snow yesterday, might not ever see this again lol!

tumblr_n077r9WR3y1rene55o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n04muuyowu1rene55o3_500.jpg

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
come on, you call that snow?? :lawl: your car looks amazing with the snow on top though

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Haha, that's snow for us... shut down half the damn state and they say there's more coming next week. I'm gonna have to try and get in some snow drifting if it does. There was still some ice out on the roads today and I was pulling the handbrake over it to get some slides. Pretty fun even if it is at low speed.

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Well 6GA... I no longer own the Accord. An opportunity arose and I bought another car. My Accord now belongs to my younger brother after a tree fell and damaged his truck. I doubt he'll post here since he's not much of a car enthusiast (not majorly anyway) or a forum-user. He has a few plans for the car though. It's been fun on this forum, I'll probably check back here to see what new 6th gens are getting built and put on the street. See ya guys!

Back