Any ideas for wheels!?

J0hnalex

Reaction score
Whats up guys this is my first cg6, Ive had it for about 2 months and I'm loving every second of it.

my first mod was lowering it... Ive always loved low cars and now that I had the chance to I did it right. aka no more heated springs, cut springs, spring shackles lol.

so I had the car for about a month and bought my first set of official coilovers. I went with megan ez's just because they seamed the 'best bang for my buck'

but now this is the hard part. im so damn indecisive when it comes to wheels!

Ohh also was wanted to know your opinion on the oem style lip!

So now I'm reaching out to the masses lol.

ayttoh.jpg

15i6k1z.jpg

ztx9cn.jpg

2vb2z4x.jpg

10wtld4.jpg

11m9vfo.jpg

:challenge:

Attachments

• cg6-2222.jpg
    cg6-2222.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 285

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Looks good. I've never seen that color on a 6GA.

Maybe it's me, or has that been repainted a different color. I love how it looks on the car

J0hnalex

Reaction score
Looks good. I've never seen that color on a 6GA.

Maybe it's me, or has that been repainted a different color. I love how it looks on the car

Yes sir had the car resprayed to my own rendition of battle ship gray! Glad you like it. Just followed you on ig lol

White6GAV6

Reaction score
For that Price range you're probably best off with XXR's. Or some other wheels that are more expensive but being sold for cheap. You get what you pay for though.

As for the lip, paint match it. Would look 10x better. Full kit all around wouldn't hurt either.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Very nice looking ride... I know these will probably take a hit on here, but if you can get these and get them paint-matched afterwards, I think it'll fit the look nicely :beer:

CLICKY HERE
kmc_rockstrc_b_ci3_l.jpg

Or you could go even crazier, with these, as I've never seen them on anyone's ride

CLICKY HERE
enkeiperf_gw8_blk_ci3_l.jpg

Jordan_H

Reaction score
If you're going for the stanced look then xxr's are your best bet. I'd recommend 17's or 18's. Anything smaller looks like donuts and anything bigger will make it look redonkulous.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
For your color of the car, I would go with something in silver or a sort of polished aluminum. If you want aggressive go with Square G6. My friend has them on his 240sx and the are 18x9.5 on 215/35r18. I think that style wheel would look awesome. Or if you want a decent rep, go with STR 514 17x9 and some 215/45r17

Back