My ride.

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
So here is my car. I am gonna do some mods but I'm just worried about the engine right now. 1998 accord ex v6 a/t

2ynuvysu.jpg
y3azuza2.jpg
tuga4ave.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Varnell

Reaction score
Looks good. I can never seem to find one without body damage. Even the engine looks to be in good shape.

pyromonkey721

Reaction score
Thanks. I need new air intake and the car sometimes starts but it may be th main relay. I've replaced the oil pan and power steering hose on it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Spend some time reading up on starting issues, they have been discussed a lot so you might find your solution. Good luck with the car.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
If your having problems with occasional starting try some of this:
1.) If your keys have a lot of "stuff" on them, take some of it off. This makes the key ring lighter inside the Ignition thus insuring a good spark between key and ignition
2.) Like you have thought to believed was the culprit, check out the Main Relay. When you open it, check to make sure all the joints are not clipped or broken. You can either try and fix it yourself, or just buy a new one.
3.) Check the Starter or Ignition. If the you got a bad one, prepare for a hefty job.\
And I'm far from a Moderator but follow Ride Member's Format. Thanks:D

Drekdogg

Reaction score
If your having problems with occasional starting try some of this:
1.) If your keys have a lot of "stuff" on them, take some of it off. This makes the key ring lighter inside the Ignition thus insuring a good spark between key and ignition
2.) Like you have thought to believed was the culprit, check out the Main Relay. When you open it, check to make sure all the joints are not clipped or broken. You can either try and fix it yourself, or just buy a new one.
3.) Check the Starter or Ignition. If the you got a bad one, prepare for a hefty job.\
And I'm far from a Moderator but follow Ride Member's Format. Thanks:D

Thanks for the info

Back