MoneyPit's ★J36★6MT★TURBO★ 2000 Accord Coupe EX AV6 (56k)

MoneyPit

Reaction score
So far nobody with legit intentions to buy has contacted me.

To put it into perspective: the sum of the value of rims, standalone, and brakes = what I'm asking for this car!

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
ahhh jake. Had to end, but ended too soon.

Play time is over for the sweet 6th gen and looks like your getting ready to go out and work for real now.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
When I was building my car, if something like this popped up for sale and I knew that for 5k I could have basically every single mod (not to mention the rarity/one-offness of some of these parts) that a 6th gen could have, I would've sold my soul to Lucifer and sacrificed my 1st born to make it happen. It's crazy to me this thing is still available.

I should call BaysonR and see if they want to come take a look at the car so they can replicate it and sell it to you guys for 1k.

Last edited:

White6GAV6

Reaction score
If I was across the country I would definitely pick this thing up. I'm also surprised it's still available. So much good stuff on here. Lol at the BaysonR

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
With all the junkies out there that can swap a motor in their sleep...I am very surprised it's not sold. All those goodies, for that price. But then again, there is always that thing about buying someone's project car, that's all I can think of for why it has not sold quite yet. I mean we know your build is solid because we've seen you and your car around all this time, but not everyone knows or realizes that.

Last edited:

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't really see it as a project car. This is a complete car with a blown motor. I guess to some that may be the same thing.

I mean, even for somebody with no intention to replace the motor, the parts alone on this car are worth more than double what I'm asking.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Also, forgot to mention numbers: made 388whp/412wtq at 7psi on pump gas, tuned by Shawn Church.

Back