Alabama Dragway 1 F23 Tranny 0!!

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
So, Just got back to the shop, went to the track to try and get some new numbers, First pass the tranny case busted in 2... Pics in a lil when I get her pulled out... Boo. Oh and since I had to nascar the car on the trailor I also broke the damn light switch on the column... So... my lights dont go off.. But I guess Ill fix all that later on tonight... LOL. it sucked.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
FACEPALM.jpg

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
The number was 1st pass. BOOM roll down the track and ran a 15 lol. it broke instantly off the line hitting second... I just took the tranny out and the transmission apart... The diff pip sheered breaking teeth on the spider gears which in turn broke the case of the tranny. Also the fukr decided it wanted to eat my damn axle too... Oh well I have an H22 Tranny and an F22 tranny, I am going to take them apart now and see if any need any freshening up...

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Got The New Tranny Taken apart to inspect, Will be changing some synchro's tomorrow and in she goes... I might mix and match some gears to see what I can do :D

HPIM3824.jpg

HPIM3825.jpg

HPIM3826.jpg

HPIM3827.jpg

HPIM3828.jpg

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
Here some new ness lol....

Had to I made a HYbriD H22/F22/F23 tranny. too bad I dont have an lsd :(
Anyway Had to change quite a bit of things since the f22 had more damage to be unfolded upon disassembling the main/counter shafts... Luckly F22/F23 have the same final drive so I used my shaft...

Threw some new synchros on it, with some mixing and matching of gearing to hope for better boost pulls :D

Yes, I am being messy, lol I just have to do that when I tear apart 3 trannys so I know whats what....

picture22191.jpg

picture22192.jpg

Back