Raceland Coilovers

xlino

Reaction score
Last edited:

Drew707

Reaction score
Lots of pple with civics have them because theyre cheap and they can go pretty low on their civics. My friend has them on his civic. Theyre pretty soft. But thats on a civic. Full coilovers for under 400$ might be to good to be true.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I was looking around and saw some Raceland coilovers.

Do you guys recommend them? Does anyone have them?

http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/honda-coilover-kits/honda-accord-6th-gen-coilovers.html

I have also been looking at ff2s and mr street racing. What is the spring rate for? Which one is better? Alot of people have ffs but have a alot of problems. And as far as meganracing. I do not really see no one with them
I've seen Raceland on car magazine ads, but that's about it that I know. You can search the term within MR thread to see who has them.

Coilover kits being less than $400... Idk... At least I wouldn't go with those.

Many ppl have FFs on our cars. Perhaps ppl having issues with them is when they buy them used.

It's not heavily popular, but a few members have Megans, and I don't hear anything bad from them tho. Go ahead 'n search the term in MR thread also.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Race lands are crap. I would at least shoot for function form type 1s or anything higher. BC racing, AMR or TEIN are the best coils you could get depending on what your goal is. But they cost a little more.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Racelands are good if you only want to be low at car meets, that's about it. I'd recommend getting ff2's

JV6

Reaction score
If you're looking for affordable coilovers, I recommend ff type 1s or megan ez racing. If you're not in a rush just wait another month to collect $$ and buy either of those and then down the road you have a peace of mind.

I was in a budget back then and bought ff type 1s, Had them on for 4 years and when I sold the car this summer all 4 coilovers had no leaks and were not seized.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
I have the megan racing street series. I had them for about two months now and I have zero complaints

XavierT96

Reaction score
my friend has racelands on his em2 and maxed out the front with 17s and still has wheel gap, but other than that they ride good. i just bought truhart street plus coilovers for my cg6 about 2 months ago and i have no complaints really, i just wish they had stiffer spring rate because my uca keeps hitting the strut tower. i got them for $450 2 year warranty

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
racelands are definitely cheap crap. function and form are crap as well, i know from experience unfortunately. i haven't heard much bad stuff about megan racing's full coilover setup. i also had ksports and they were great...lasted for 4.5 years and 40k miles, and only one blew at that point, the other three were still good.

from my experience, you get what you pay for with suspension. with the exception of function and form, they're just expensive trash. my type 2's made noise from day one, and blew out very quickly. one two days after i installed them and another about 5 months later.

Back