EDM coupe tail lights

Mikey

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find them? So far I havent had much luck finding them online anywhere. Ive seen whole cars for sale on Ebay and whatnot, but I cant find just the tail lights.

This is probably another one of those things where Im gonna have to dig up a European member and make a deal with them, lol.

Here's a pic for reference...
!!tg0OR!BG0~$(KGrHqV,!lEEz+5HPMTEBNPYbNH5tQ~~_12.JPG

J30MAN

Reaction score
i just did some searching and no luck. GL though...it'll look real nice. You can always buy 50/50 tail lights and tint the clear part orange.

And Signet Silver on coupes ftw!

Edit: This + This

Last edited:

Mikey

Reaction score
I want the real deal. Just like the LED tail lights; i'll fork out the $600 and get a FULL set from Eric. I think his name is aznfunkyflip or something, but he does full-on sets.

--ANYWAY, lol, Ill probably have to hit up a member here and have them shipped. If it costs too much, i wont bother, but id really like amber turns.

J30MAN

Reaction score
I want the real deal. Just like the LED tail lights; i'll fork out the $600 and get a FULL set from Eric. I think his name is aznfunkyflip or something, but he does full-on sets.

--ANYWAY, lol, Ill probably have to hit up a member here and have them shipped. If it costs too much, i wont bother, but id really like amber turns.

I know what you mean. But if you cant find them at all theres always the DIY option that can be fun. GL though.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

Mikey

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. I dont know why I didnt think to check UK ebay, lol. Yeah, I dont know if i wanna spend $175 on them. Definitely something to think about.

Mikey

Reaction score
And before anybody says it, yes, I know about the turn signal trick, so these wont light up amber all the time. :lawl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
gotta pay to play :smash:

the US model 6th gen is super rare in europe, so unless some forum member goes to a yard and gets the tail lights for a great deal (like $30 for a pair), and doesn't ask for any extra compensation...you're still looking at a good bunch for shipping. it just can't happen for $50 unless someone is extremely kind and doesn't care about money :lawl:

people have paid me $45 to ship a $75 item before...if they can't get it locally, or it's cheaper to pay shipping from the US than to buy it locally, it's worth what people will pay. such is international business :lawl:

unrelated, thats why i'd like to move to germany and just export rare and euro-only pieces...could be a pretty good business.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You can always buy 50/50 tail lights and tint the clear part orange.

Edit: This + This

This is a good suggestion.

His name is Roger. And to be the ONLY USDM coupe on the site with EDM tails...that's worth $175 imo. haha

There is a member from Scotland on here that may be able to help you out. Forget his username.

Back