** j32a2 6 speed sedan DragTIMES **

hguzman90

Reaction score
0-60 is probably somewhere in mid-high 7s.

might be. lol

Alot of people could learn a lesson about where to take your car when you want to find out what it can do.

Good to see you did it right.

Good numbers as well, and I am sure there will be many J32/6spd guys(and girl) interested in seeing what the tuned numbers will be.

yes man. thats where it counts :D
yes i want to dyno and tune to see whats going on with my car i will deff keep you guys posted with numbers.

Should there be a thread that lists tracks in states? So people know where around them they can go fast?

yes.! the only 2 that i know of in MD is Maryland international raceway , and capitol raceway. i hear MIR is better to run though its more flat and they say capitol is more of a 1/8 track.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Should there be a thread t
yes.! the only 2 that i know of in MD is Maryland international raceway , and capitol raceway. i hear MIR is better to run though its more flat and they say capitol is more of a 1/8 track.
There's another good one, 75&80 that's like 10 minutes from my house. So that's usually where people go. I'm going to make a thread for this, so people can't say that there isn't ant tracks near them.
What thread should I put it in? News?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
There's another good one, 75&80 that's like 10 minutes from my house. So that's usually where people go. I'm going to make a thread for this, so people can't say that there isn't ant tracks near them.
What thread should I put it in? News?

Yes, because it's news/info.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
Alot of people could learn a lesson about where to take your car when you want to find out what it can do.

Good to see you did it right.

Good numbers as well, and I am sure there will be many J32/6spd guys(and girl) interested in seeing what the tuned numbers will be.

I see what you did there! =p
Thanks for the acknowledgement.

Super clean and wicked numbers, I should take mine out to the track but it's not done yet....lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Judy, but of course!

Once my car is done, I'd be curious to see what it can do at the track as well, but I think I would just stick to the dyno.

Mikey

Reaction score
I'd say mid 6's. Stock auto V6 factory spec says 7.8 sec 0-60.
No way. 3G ITRs run mid-6s. GSR runs a 0-60 in 7. With a high-13/low-14 quater time, and a speed of around 100, I'd peg his 0-60 in the mid-high 7s. Probably closer to the mid. MAYBE lower-mid if conditions were optimal.

J30MAN

Reaction score
No way. 3G ITRs run mid-6s. GSR runs a 0-60 in 7. With a high-13/low-14 quater time, and a speed of around 100, I'd peg his 0-60 in the mid-high 7s. Probably closer to the mid. MAYBE lower-mid if conditions were optimal.

Fine! :explode: lol

Jovani, we need a 0-60 time! haha.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
I used to have an Android app that would give you a 0-60 time as one of its features... It tracked speed using the GPS. Not sure how accurate it'd be, but it's worth a shot. Can't remember what it's called though, I lost it when I switched to my iPhone in December.

Back