DIY- RSX Steering Wheel Install

cosage31

Reaction score
Well thanks for your very informative demo on how to install steering wheel but I saw my favorite steering wheel for BMW and I want to ask something about it.

Last edited:

cosage31

Reaction score
bmw_steeringwheel_kers_2009.jpg

Is it the same steering wheel installation process for this?:thinking:

Ryan

Reaction score
sweet man!

And for anybody that cares.. Sorry about the wait for the cruise control wiring. Haven't gotten around to starting it. Although i have made some more sense out of the wiring diagrams, sorta.

yay ! I care ! Lol.

LeAccord

Reaction score
As for putting it on. Take rubbing alcohol or an equivalent, I used hydrogen peroxide and a paper towel, and wipe the Acura logo clean. Next, take off the plastic on the back of the Honda emblem. Line it up and start from the far left, being sure to apply even pressure as it seems this emblem is very prone to bubbling. Use a credit card or a small flat head screw driver or whatever as you move from left to right. This should be self explanatory and prevent bubbling.

Ftfy. :jae:

drey

Reaction score
The only single stage ep3 airbags are all from Japan, its similar to the JDM DC5 airbag =$$$

Let me put this to you clearly so you don't go out and buy a dual stage steering wheel just because its a good deal

The cost of a Dual stage steering wheel + the cost of a single stage JDM airbag will be more than just buying a complete single stage JDM steering wheel.

The problem is that even if you can find a complete JDM DC5/EP3 steering wheel they are really expensive or if they are cheaper have a lot of use on them

IF you are on a budget you should go with the single stage S2000 steering wheels, but personally I think the EP3/DC5 red emblem looks better

I see JDM shops trying to sell these wheels all the time but I always thought they were dual stage. Are you completely 100% positive that the JDM DC5 steering wheels are single stage?

LeAccord

Reaction score
I see JDM shops trying to sell these wheels all the time but I always thought they were dual stage. Are you completely 100% positive that the JDM DC5 steering wheels are single stage?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong, but all dc2/dc5 and ep3 steering wheels are single stage no matter the year.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong, but all dc2/dc5 and ep3 steering wheels are single stage no matter the year.

Not sure about the DC's. But I have always been under the impression that all EP3's, at least the later years, are dual stage. Idk about Japan or any other countries.

Back