6th Gen FAQ (Read Before Posting)

jwong512

Reaction score
So I just found the MSRP paper for my car and I just wanted to add that the F23A4 with SULEV(Not ULEV) comes with 145HP. It doesn't state at which RPM or how much torque it has but I just wanted to add that for people that wanted to know.

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
I want to say that my 01 Value Package Accord has the same engine as the DX but I just wanted to know if I was right?
What makes the VP different from the DX anyways?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Value package? What do you mean? I'm assuming that IS the DX model.. Value Package means no or little options lol. Unless you're talking about Special Edition, in which case that's like all the options, plus more. Please clarify.

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Value package? What do you mean? I'm assuming that IS the DX model.. Value Package means no or little options lol. Unless you're talking about Special Edition, in which case that's like all the options, plus more. Please clarify.

My window sticker from when it was brand new says it's the value package model, even ebay and some other online stores will give you that sub-model option for that year

Celidor

Reaction score
This is a very useful collection of information but it doesn't have what I am looking for. The size and type of bulb that is used in the clock and other dash related parts.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Look up the items on a parts inventory site like Majestic Honda or OEMAcuraparts.. It's not that hard. The bulbs are small and unique, and expensive I might add. Good luck.

magicman1215

Reaction score
If a coupe hood will fit a sedan, will a sedan hood fit a coupe with no problems? Maybe I'm a dumbass for asking, but I just wanted to clarify.....

Back