SEV Head Balancer (engine performance enhancer)

mrnude

Reaction score
Kinda feel like this is like those bracelets athletes wear. We all know the deal with those, one of the main rules of science is that you never rule out possibility. Nothing is 100% certain so even though I think this is baloney I I can never truly know until I try it so your right on that part. There's nothing wrong with xci arguing about it either its good you guys talked more in depth of why and how the product works or doesn't work,made for a interesting read

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Kinda feel like this is like those bracelets athletes wear. We all know the deal with those, one of the main rules of science is that you never rule out possibility. Nothing is 100% certain so even though I think this is baloney I I can never truly know until I try it so your right on that part. There's nothing wrong with xci arguing about it either its good you guys talked more in depth of why and how the product works or doesn't work,made for a interesting read

The problem is, he has yet to make even the slightest statement as to HOW they are supposed to work. Everything on their site (per google translate) is only scientific buzzwords, with not even the slightest hint about what the product actually does. They only claim you will 'feel' it. They don't even claim there will be measurable gains.

Despite all of my evidence, backed by 150 years of engine development, based on the fundamentals of physics, chemistry, and engineering, he has yet to make a refuting point other than 'you can't prove that it doesn't work.'

I think it's time for him to come out and prove that it does work, or at least, at the very ****ing least, explain how it is supposed to work.

BTW, do a little research on those magnetic bull**** bracelets, there have been plenty of studies that show they do absolutely nothing.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I'm just curious.

He wanted to see what I'm made of, and found out.

Now I want to find out what these 'balancers' are made of.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Are you high?

He gave you every explanation as to why it cannot work. Physically. Which is why he explained how an engine can make more power.

You're ignoring that by basically saying 'you don't know until you try it'. Sometimes things don't need to be tried for one to know they won't work. It doesn't mean all of SEV's products are bad it just means this particular one is BS.

Or did I just cross a line too?
Lol. I actually had my wisdom teeth extracted, and the drug that doc gave me could have affected me a little bit... Damn.. I was mad huh.

I was basically telling him that he shouldn't be denying my impression of this product unless he tries it and see it for himself.

Partnership means that they pay a few thousand $$ (really, probably much much more) to have the sticker on the car. That is all.
Sigh... That's 'sponsorship'. http://www.ehow.com/info_8390578_difference-between-sponsorship-partnership.html

The problem is, he has yet to make even the slightest statement as to HOW they are supposed to work. Everything on their site (per google translate) is only scientific buzzwords, with not even the slightest hint about what the product actually does. They only claim you will 'feel' it. They don't even claim there will be measurable gains.

Despite all of my evidence, backed by 150 years of engine development, based on the fundamentals of physics, chemistry, and engineering, he has yet to make a refuting point other than 'you can't prove that it doesn't work.'

I think it's time for him to come out and prove that it does work, or at least, at the very ****ing least, explain how it is supposed to work.

BTW, do a little research on those magnetic bull**** bracelets, there have been plenty of studies that show they do absolutely nothing.
I'm just curious.

He wanted to see what I'm made of, and found out.

Now I want to find out what these 'balancers' are made of.
'Curious'.. Lol. Yeah right.

I explained it, when Chris first asked me how this thing works. The problem is, there aren't any well detailed explanation (translation) in English and it seems like i'm the only one to do that up here. The bigger problem is, perhaps you being denial about molecular science. Another problem is, sorry to say but I'm super lazy lately and, your attitude is making me difficult to explain how this balancer works in more detail. ← (Meaning, "Why the **** do I need to spend my time explaining it to you.")

With that said, you weren't welcome in the first place so I suggest you get lost and keep wondering why and whatnot. If you were a nice gentleman, none of this would happened and other members could've gotten more in-depth explanation from me by now.

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Molecular science is fine, exactly which molecules does it effect?

In a simple words, it thickens the torque. In more detail word, it reduces the engine-loss (frictions) and metabolizes the heat of the engine.

And I already explained why it can't reduce friction losses.

And it can't do anything with heat.

And

me·tab·o·lize (m-tb-lz)
v. me·tab·o·lized, me·tab·o·liz·ing, me·tab·o·liz·es
v.tr.
1. To subject (a substance) to metabolism.
2. To produce (a substance) by metabolism.
v.intr.
To undergo change by metabolism.

me·tab·o·lism (m-tb-lzm)
n.
1. The chemical processes occurring within a living cell or organism that are necessary for the maintenance of life. In metabolism some substances are broken down to yield energy for vital processes while other substances, necessary for life, are synthesized.
2. The processing of a specific substance within the living body: water metabolism; iodine metabolism.

...so 'Metabolize' is an organic process, and does not apply to an engine.

and 'Thickening' the torque, is an effect (I'll pass it off as a translation error), not a cause, so that doesn't explain anything either.

With that said, you weren't welcome in the first place so I suggest you get lost and keep wondering why and whatnot.

No critical thinkers allowed? No one allowed to question your 'magic beans'?

agginline86

Reaction score
tryin to keep this on topic
essentially this whole thread boils down to this:
There is nothing you can just tape/glue/whatever on top of your engine that will affect performance AT ALL. It is physically impossible. If there were such things EVERY manufacturer would be using it.

SEV can claim whatever the hell they want. that doesn't mean that actual science (or logic for that matter) is behind their claims.

dont take this as a personal attack, we are just trying to figure out what SEV claims is going on versus the reality of what actually is.

the thing could be radioactive and it wouldnt affect your performance at all
you dont need to buy it and try it for yourself to attempt to explain why it will not work.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I think I need my own head balanced after reading all this.. I'll take 2 of those balancers please, one for each ear/temple area.

:perkinswhatever:

Back