AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
"av6_sm1ke and Chorillored" Thanks for the support. Glad that you guys picked up the other sets we machined. If you need anything just send us a e-mail or give us a call. I'll be in touch as soon as I start working on them, and get to your order guys.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Processed already. Give it a few days...and weekends don't count. So don't assume I didn't refund you or whatever, and jump to conclusions. It's been done, and will show up in your account. How many days I'm not sure since this is the first refund ever with this merchant.

Hey Andy,
No conclusions were jumped to actually, i simply wanted to let you know. I'll update you once the refund is received hence the info can be used for future info on refund lead time. I wanted to put these on really badly but a 1inch screw didnt justify things in my mind. Again my best wishes with the company and all the best.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Hey Andy,
No conclusions were jumped to actually, i simply wanted to let you know. I'll update you once the refund is received hence the info can be used for future info on refund lead time. I wanted to put these on really badly but a 1inch screw didnt justify things in my mind. Again my best wishes with the company and all the best.

Well you e-mailed me, called me, and posted on here...so just assuring you that it's already been handled. I don't need to be blown up on a simple matter. So just assuring you that there is nothing to worry about.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Since it seems everything that was related to the group buy has been wrapped up, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. If something comes up and someone would like this thread re-opened, original group buy customers or Andy can just send me a PM and I will open it back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back