AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Yeah, I am not urgent, I emailed him and plus posted here so if there is update he can post it for everyone :)

CHID0

Reaction score
If you are not a part of group buy, no need to post call him, call him, call him...

All I wanted a general update so everyone who is part of this group buy can see what's up. Seriously ppl chill...

I am part of this group buy and i'm passing on some friendly advise. When i read all the updates i was able to gather that it's pretty much pointless to post questions for Andy here, not trying to be a prick but i thought it was common knowledge. :dunce:

It's also my understanding that when people call him they post their findings here and that's how the participants of this group buy get their updates if they're not the ones picking up the phone. :beer:

turbo_911

Reaction score
I am part of this group buy and i'm passing on some friendly advise. When i read all the updates i was able to gather that it's pretty much pointless to post questions for Andy here, not trying to be a prick but i thought it was common knowledge. :dunce:

It's also my understanding that when people call him they post their findings here and that's how the participants of this group buy get their updates if they're not the ones picking up the phone. :beer:

Its just I noticed he was here (Andy) but no updates lol

Well then it makes me think you have called him and have an update for us? lol :) hehe

CHID0

Reaction score
I haven't called....just sittin back anxiously patiently waiting.....and waiting...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Refund received.

..........and what do you know. More delays and no one's gotten their coilovers yet?

Boy I wish I could take $10,000 peoples money for 5-6 months and not keep them informed on whats going on or even call them back in a timely manner.

akoutmos

Reaction score
i called him up yesterday and he told me people from the original group buy would be getting their coilovers around the 13th-14th. I bought mine around mid april so i wasn't part of the original group buy. Guess mine will take a bit longer :p. No rush here. Gotta fix a boost leak first anyways

implayaz9

Reaction score
Emailed him and replied back quick. Should be ready round june 12 iSh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back