AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

001Stunna

Reaction score
^ No thanks. :ugh2:

I have enough to deal with for my own set....

Kevin, not sure if you called Andy already or not about the status on your set but maybe see if he'd be able to assemble and ship yours first and hopefully they'll get to you before CanAm. He can take a couple days longer with my set if he'll send yours a couple of days earlier lol

turbo_911

Reaction score
Kevin, not sure if you called Andy already or not about the status on your set but maybe see if he'd be able to assemble and ship yours first and hopefully they'll get to you before CanAm. He can take a couple days longer with my set if he'll send yours a couple of days earlier lol

even if he ships them today, there is no way Kevin will get them by CanAm

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^^ THIS.

That's what all the talk was about last week, and even then he said there was nothing he could do to get them to me in time.

Why you ask?

Because it has been 5 months and he hasn't machined the top hats.

And even better, I talked to him YESTERDAY, and he tells me the Hyperco springs JUST came in for the coilovers.

When he repeatedly told me everyones parts were ready to go last week (he even typed this in a post of his) and that the only thing he was waiting for were my top mounts.

So he lied to me. On the phone. Idk what his rebuttal is. His business practices have been nothing short of terrible.

And this is why after 5 months of Andy having my money (while I am planning a wedding no less) I asked him for a refund yesterday.

I hope you guys all get your sets eventually and that you're happy with the quality of them. But for me, it just got way outta hand and I have to move on and just get a set of coilovers that actually exist.

I'm staying with this thread all the way through... Cody if you have any concerns with that, please PM me.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
I think you are assuming way too much. The fact is the parts that we machined are ready to go. I did admit I did forget to call you as well as admit I could not meet your deadline, and that led to me offering not only YOU, but everyone there money back if they chose to cancel there order. I also told you prior to you giving me the date you needed them by that it would be hard for me to meet that deadline, but I would definately try. I also did inform you at the same time that your set would most likely be the LAST set assembled, and I am pretty sure I stated that before you even told me the date you were shooting for. Not only did I get the wrong mount from our local dealership, but the place you refferred me to did not even have the item in stock. I ordered the item way before you even told me your deadline because I was in fact in the process of getting the ball rolling to finish them and get the drawings completed. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS APPLICATION WERE MAKING THIS FOR. There is only 1 other person who has a 7th gen on here who had ordered them, but his stuff does not require me to make him a top hat I don't have a design or drawing for.

Now last week when we spoke I tried to desperately to work with you over the phone, and even after we got off the phone you had told me that even if I did not meet the deadline you would still want the coilovers. Now that is great and all, and I do appreciate that, but my priority was to try my best to get it out to you. So what did we discuss? What were our options, we didn't have much really, and I even told you it was most likely not possible especially since the top hats were not in stock locally. I felt bad and immediately told you I would refund your money. I told you it would only be possible if we could use the factory top hats for now, but still that was no promise we were in the clear. So what did I do, I called around and could not find anyone with it in stock that could get me the item in time. Also when I said I had all the parts in stock, or finished I mean the parts that were machined. Not the Hyperco springs. The springs are spendy, and I do keep some in stock, but again I did not have your length and spring rate in stock. I had the rear springs in stock, but not the front. But rather than ordering just the front, I ordered both as well as a few others that I needed so I could keep what I have on the shelf. I primarily order springs only when it is time for assembly. Whatever I have scheduled for next week I will usually order on Wed. so I get them on Monday. So I tried to get the springs in time, but I did not get them till yesterday. I was expecting them today, but I was given the option to pick them up.

When I pm'd you over the weekend I stated I needed 1 small item which I did not account for. I thought I had it in stock, but I could not find it. This is not even a item I stock, but I was hoping I had the sample here for the bushing I am using for the 7th gen. I even stated when I did speak to you last week that I would have to dig through a crap load of stuff just to try to make this happen for you. Now if everything was going smoothly over here then it would have not been a problem, but I already told you what was going on. I even had my local bushing guy come by to try to help me out, and that is when you told me to refund you which I did. That should show up in your account by Monday, maybe even tomorrow. If your trying to make people think I didn't try to help you out then your sadly mistaken. Because at the same time I was busting my *** trying to make you happy, and I was also working with another customer who had a Thursday deadline. Both of you have car shows or events to attend in which I told both of you I would love to have our coilovers be there so I can get some great exposure since both these cars are markets we are not currently in. So the other customer was in the same boat as you, but I had the power and all the parts in stock to get his set out. Also this set was not even scheduled to be completed for another 2-3 weeks. Now I was able to come up with something for him, but I was unable to make it for you which I am truly sorry for, but I gave it the best I could with the cards I was dealt.

In the end I refunded your money kindly and I even gave you the option to be the first person to purchase them when they are finished. Your attitude on here and on the phone are completely 2 sided so I highly doubt that will happen. But in any case the option is still out there, and if you don't want to pick them up I can easily change them for someone with a 7th gen.

I just got a call and confirmation that the set we assembled and nexy day aired to the customer got to him safely, and he happen to just call me cause they were so damn sexy. I tried my best and I am truly sorry I was unable to help you and meet your deadline. As for the others, there isn't anything to worry about. If you need a update on your order please continue to e-mail me or give me a ring. No hard feelings, I wish you the best of luck and if you go to CanAM enjoy your trip and safe driving. I gotta go, got a customer who drove from Utah I gotta meet with for another custom setup in a few minutes I gotta get ready for. I'll be in touch, and if you need to get a hold of me send me a e-mail or give me a ring.

implayaz9

Reaction score
andy am i the only one with 7gen coils?.. keep me updated on my set.. I have emailed u too few days ago. thanks

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
It's only been the weekend really, and a holiday weekend at that, I doubt much has changed. Why not call?

turbo_911

Reaction score
It's only been the weekend really, and a holiday weekend at that, I doubt much has changed. Why not call?

if you go back its been 1 week since last time he gave update.

Last post was dealing with Kevin... so doesn't apply to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back