black house illegal?

Raymond

Reaction score
I love Florida. No stupid "testings" and "emissions" and whatnot, lol.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
Yeah, we've got some bigass pot holes.

but majority of the road is smooth right? because NY get's pot holes and cracks in the roads after it snows. i think it's from the snow plows scraping the roads as they go on top of the salt seeping into tiny cracks and making them larger till you gotta fix the roads thus creating bumps, pot holes, and dips.

Raymond

Reaction score
Nah, it's just that everything is always under construction, so the roads are good in some places, but downright horrible in others.

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
I love Florida. No stupid "testings" and "emissions" and whatnot, lol.
Me too. BTW I saw you drive by at hellaflush remix but thats off topic though.
but that's worth it. a lot of shops for cars there, pretty girls, nice weather, smooth roads, and not to mention pretty girls.
We have bipolar weather, one day its crazy hot and the next thing you know its pouring rain. Some roads are smooth some are ehh.
there are far worse things than hurricanes and old people in Florida my friend

far worse..
Nope thats about it in my book.
but majority of the road is smooth right? because NY get's pot holes and cracks in the roads after it snows. i think it's from the snow plows scraping the roads as they go on top of the salt seeping into tiny cracks and making them larger till you gotta fix the roads thus creating bumps, pot holes, and dips.
Yeah majority of the roads down by where I live are smooth, in larger cities like Miami and Ft.Lauderdale its alittle different.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
oh i see...that would makes more sense that the city roads are worse. but i like the weather because on a 90° day it can rain 10 minutes and stop which cools you guys off...at least that's how i felt when i was down there.

Back