Few 9thgen pictures

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
9thgen’s only flaw is the drivetrain, would love to see another option than FWD. I’d probably get a white sedan otherwise.

Nice photos and cars as always, James.

JV6

Reaction score
Thanks guys glad you guys like the photos, I thought it was awesome to have 3 of them with me so it was worth an eye-candy lol.

I would prefer the sedan aswell but it has to be a Touring model with optional lip kit. Touring model gives you Led projectors, Led DRL Lexus style, Led tail lights etc and much more. I do know the V6 coupe here comes standard with all above options but the sedans have low options like Sports model to a better high end Touring model.

Yeah Richard I crossed the border at 6:30am sunday morning, our first stop was south center mall lol. Did some cruises and mini shoots, we ended the day at the seattle premium outlet exit 200 to do shopping and tulalup casion for buffet and bit of gambling fun for the guys/girls. Also that was Hao's 7thgen, he hang out with us till we left around 10pm at night to head back home. I gotta say that was a fun weekend down in seattle

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I would prefer the sedan aswell but it has to be a Touring model with optional lip kit. Touring model gives you Led projectors, Led DRL Lexus style, Led tail lights etc and much more. I do know the V6 coupe here comes standard with all above options but the sedans have low options like Sports model to a better high end Touring model.
I agree on those being great options, but I am not really sure the LED projectors are that great compared to a retrofit. I do like the LED tails, and will def be getting some in the future.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Agree, I'd definitely choose having the LED tails over the LED projectors if it came down to it.

JV6

Reaction score
My friends and I when we have time can do a shot at night on how wide and nice of a color it is against a white wall. You guy be pretty amaze how bright they are lol, just gotta see it in person to believe it. They prove me wrong too when I thought they won't be as good. You can also tell from far at night from on coming traffic that theirs a 9thgen in there because it stands out so much. It's almost as wide as a last gen TL projector but with a nicer color too it, the cutoff line is pretty good too.

Last edited:

hc529

Reaction score
The new quad projectors are equivalent to the 2006-2007 TL !
My brother has a TL and I drive the 2014 accord v6 touring.
The output is similar. But I miss my 8thgen tsx retrofitted headlights.

Overall the new 9thgen v6 does the same mileage as my 2013 accord i4 .... Lol yes I traded my i4 for a v6 in 6months.

Gas wise, its very good. 600km at the light on. 50L tank. Thats very good for a v6

Back