Sketch o5's 2013 Scion FR-S 6MT

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was thinking about a front lip a while ago, but never went for it. i'm not a fan of having to drill holes or put screws directly into the body in order to attach side skirts, so a full kit has never been an option to me. i also like the stock body, so it's no big deal for me. if i ever do get anything though, it'd be a front lip and a rear diffuser, and i'd probably get the diffuser first since it has more function for me haha. that'd be it though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Lookin good. Your paint looks like it has a pearl and/or flake in it?

I love owning a white car, can't believe how well it hides dirt. And to think I almost got a black one...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yup, the color is called whiteout pearl. i love it and it desperately needs a full detail, but i'm just not a detailing type of person :lawl: :facepalm:

Enne

Reaction score
yup, the color is called whiteout pearl. i love it and it desperately needs a full detail, but i'm just not a detailing type of person :lawl: :facepalm:
If you need an interior/engine bay detail, apparently we're within driving distance of each other :waytogo: I'm starting to get into exterior but I need more practice on my own cars before I'd touch anyone else's. Just got a boatload of new detailing products too.

Also, if you ever see someone in a black 6th gen sedan waving like a maniac at you, that'll be me!

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha i'll keep you in mind for sure. my friend in my neighborhood just got an orbital polisher and offered to assist me with my car, so i'll probably give it a shot. it's just the clay barring that i'm being lazy about :lawl: my engine bay though :ugh: haha.

Enne

Reaction score
haha i'll keep you in mind for sure. my friend in my neighborhood just got an orbital polisher and offered to assist me with my car, so i'll probably give it a shot. it's just the clay barring that i'm being lazy about :lawl: my engine bay though :ugh: haha.
I just got a "clay sponge" that I used on my Camaro recently, it's pretty neat. It's a sponge with a layer of clay on one side, and the manufacturer claims it can be rinsed off and used again if dropped, unlike a typical clay bar. It flew out of my hand twice lol. But it did smooth out the paint a bit. It needs cut and buffed really badly though. Lots of deep scratches from years of abuse. Maybe your friend can do my Camaro too :waytogo:

Back