Anyone with a 2.5" drop that has pics?

C_S_L

Reaction score
Heres mine, its at 2.25 front and 2.0 rear. Ride is quite harsh with minimal comfort with KYB GR2 shocks/strut. I recommend coilovers with dampening over lowering springs but thats your choice.

DSC07376.jpg

P.S. Look at my sig picture.

ChickenFlava

Reaction score
Wow.. thats pretty low.. what springs are you using? i am using dual spring coilovers, and the ride is very very harsh...

And KYB GR2

C_S_L

Reaction score
Those springs are Tenzo R GF2. Pretty cheap to get but not a good ride quality. I would want a low drop without the butt pain. :booty:

ChickenFlava

Reaction score
Hehe... WE all want that.. Im leaning towards the eibach sportlines a little.. or maybe the neuspeed... hopefully someone wants to get rid of them...:D

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
IMO, just save up and get full coilovers. Sportlines or Neuspeed springs aren't really a great looking setup, if you want to actually be low.

There's nothing like having full adjustability either. :rock:

nixed007

Reaction score
P1010564.jpg

P1010563.jpg

this is on H&R Race springs and Tokico illuminas struts with 5 levels of damp adjustment overall i am happy with the ride. On soft setting they are a bit firmer than stock and on hard setting you can do 60 mph on a high on/off ramp

the pictures are just after we took it off the jack from installing so they settled a few fractions of an inch over the next month

Last edited:

XceZs

Reaction score
Give me a week and ill have a picture of my car dumped on function form type 1's . =]

champaned_out

Reaction score
Koni Yellows + Ground Control Sleeves or quality coilovers... do it right the first time

Back