D4 Light stays off

MandoMonst3r

Reaction score
Just wondering what that means all the other Gears light up but when I go to D4 its just black. It was working fine till today but the cars running fine.

MandoMonst3r

Reaction score
Its the one on the instrumental panel I took it off today since I was gonna install some Xenon White LED's to replace my stock bulbs. But Im not sure if theirs a specific bulb that gos just where the D4 is.

MandoMonst3r

Reaction score
Ahhh That answered my question I was tripping out because I didn't see the separate lights on the back but I gotta take the Plastic off of mine then I wonder what size the bulbs are im guessing maybe 74? or smaller thank you guys tho.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Ahhh That answered my question I was tripping out because I didn't see the separate lights on the back but I gotta take the Plastic off of mine then I wonder what size the bulbs are im guessing maybe 74? or smaller thank you guys tho.

I think its smaller then 74...my D4 burnt 1-2 months after when i bought my accord back in 2007 and what I did to start with was just changed the bulb and put the D2 bulb in D4. I didnt care much if D2 didnt light up.

In the end I bought a bulb at the dealer for $4 and fixed the D2 as well.

MandoMonst3r

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of doing the same thing! haha I haven't gotten around to it yet thx for the input tho man.

Back