Darton Sleeves

Ty92x

Reaction score
Might as well try and do a stroker then. That would be pretty damn cool
I seen Toda makes a kit for the K20 that would work... It would be sick though... I wonder if Brian Crower makes one

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I seen Toda makes a kit for the K20 that would work... It would be sick though... I wonder if Brian Crower makes one

Brian Crower makes stroker kits for both the K20 and K24.

I don't know if you can make them work though with compression clearance to the head.

Ty92x

Reaction score
Brian Crower makes stroker kits for both the K20 and K24.

I don't know if you can make them work though with compression clearance to the head.

Yeah they probably have a dome on the pistons... I might reach out to Brian Crower and see what they say

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your compression ratio drops with a larger bore and if anything, you'd want to destroke it and run a slightly smaller bore so that if you have to in the future, there's plenty of material left in the sleeves.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Wow, do ya'll know what the DIY stroke is? You weld the rod bearing points on the crank larger, then re-grind them as offset...

It's awesome, but probly dumb.

As for bore size, I'd stay stock. You have a bit of space to fix mistakes, everything works like normal.

Ty92x

Reaction score
Your compression ratio drops with a larger bore and if anything, you'd want to destroke it and run a slightly smaller bore so that if you have to in the future, there's plenty of material left in the sleeves.
With a destroke I would be able to rev higher given that I upgrade the valvletrain... Correct?

Ty92x

Reaction score
Wow, do ya'll know what the DIY stroke is? You weld the rod bearing points on the crank larger, then re-grind them as offset...

It's awesome, but probly dumb.

As for bore size, I'd stay stock. You have a bit of space to fix mistakes, everything works like normal.
Only problem with that is I am gonna do a G23 build and I need to over bore at least 1 mm to match the H22 heads to the F23 block

Ty92x

Reaction score
Oh and to whoever is interested I reached out to Brian Crower and they said they can't confirm that the K20 stroker kit would fit the F23 block and they would need the block to inspect it

xci.ed6

Reaction score
fine, stick to bore, you get as many f23 options for this. OE style stock pistons would do it efficiently.

Ty92x

Reaction score
fine, stick to bore, you get as many f23 options for this. OE style stock pistons would do it efficiently.
I might do either stock K20 pistons or forged K20 pistons depends on how much money I have left

Back