nitrous and gas prices...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowtime

Reaction score
ok since we have moved to the new forum and if this has been answered don't kill me :) ok i know you are supposed to run premium with nitrous, but what if you have the nitrous installed but aren't using it at the moment? i mean if you have an empty bottle can you just run reg. unleaded until you decide to fill the bottle again and then go back to premium? Oh and by the way whats the av. price to fill a bottle of nitrous?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
you can just buy cheap gas until you plan on using nitrous.

but get your tank down to E and fill up fresh with premium before you try and run nitrous. if you have like 1/2 tank of regular and then put in premium that probably won't cut it, and then you might hear some unpleasant sounds from your engine ;)

i've paid anywhere from $3.50-$4.50 a pound for nitrous. So if you have a 10 lb tank, $35-40. Most of the time it's right at $4/lb in my experience

angelplus

Reaction score
lmao then wait til you come up to horizon up here... FING 5.50 i think. so much BS and i dont even think nitrous is illegal up here.

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, i chill there sometimes with my buddys, they told me they coulda beat summits price on the nitrous, i told them there was no way because they still have to order all their **** and i hate waiting. 50 bucks still sucks. oh well, i still need a purge kit, and all that good stuff.

I like the guys down at horizon, plus they do give ya discounts to me and my friends who know them better then i do. so its pretty sweet, theres two of them around here, but i doubt i'll buy rims or anythign from them. who knows :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back