H22 Swap

Hondamugen103

Reaction score
If you are planning on swapping in an H22 tranny, I wont bother unless you use the LSD tranny. It is the absolute BEST mod you can do for a FWD car. Forget the swaps, forget the turbos, a good LSD tranny will do wonders for the handling of the car.

Iyo, Best/cheapest site for an m2b4? hmotorsonline?

robtoe

Reaction score
quick question for everyone with the hswap. is it just me or does the h22 burn alot of oil? i oil changed my ride with 10w30 or 40 with honda genuine, cant remember at the moment, and driven about 2500 miles, just finished a 400 mile drive, and it seemed my car started to choke a little bit at the end, when i stopped, i checked the dipstick and there was absolutely no oil on it? is that why it was choking or do you think its causei need to change my clutch cause it needs to be done soon? does anyone else experience the fast oil guzzling or is it just me?

Drift

Reaction score
quick question for everyone with the hswap. is it just me or does the h22 burn alot of oil? i oil changed my ride with 10w30 or 40 with honda genuine, cant remember at the moment, and driven about 2500 miles, just finished a 400 mile drive, and it seemed my car started to choke a little bit at the end, when i stopped, i checked the dipstick and there was absolutely no oil on it? is that why it was choking or do you think its causei need to change my clutch cause it needs to be done soon? does anyone else experience the fast oil guzzling or is it just me?

Any high revving motor will burn some oil. But that does seem excessive. Id recommend doing a leak down test, I but the rings are getting tired.

Chorilored

Reaction score
Damn I want an H22, but i didnt think it would be this complicated to do the swap.:eek:

Drift

Reaction score
Well, the whole setup might be for sale relatively soon. . . Harness, engine etc.

It will be a direct bolt in.

Back