H22 Swap

SuperMidget

Reaction score
awwww thnx..

so i contacted Hasport and asked about my year for mounts.. and that custom subharness for the 02 accord SE sedan. (h22a swap)

Apparently, they ain't got **** for my year... so imma need some help with the re-wiring... little nervous

Drift

Reaction score
awwww thnx..

so i contacted Hasport and asked about my year for mounts.. and that custom subharness for the 02 accord SE sedan. (h22a swap)

Apparently, they ain't got **** for my year... so imma need some help with the re-wiring... little nervous

Hasport doesnt offer anything for our cars.

I can do all of that at my shop. For a price. .. ..

SuperMidget

Reaction score
they don't? i read an article about them having subharnesses, mounts, manul tran brackets etc for accords and h22a swaps.. seemed very detailed too..

Drift

Reaction score
The latest tune: (Our dyno read about 20% lower than a Dynojet would)

Nickh22June162010.jpg

Drift

Reaction score
want to cheat?

i got some nitrous........

I used to have nitrous on my old f23a5 engine. It make sh!t load of torque. Im considering upping the compression on this motor soon.

Also, its not at all cheating. I just had this conversion with someone at the shop this morning. Nitrous isnt cheating, you paid for it, you installed it, there is nothing unfair about it.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
on the street and track, it is not cheating. but i do think it is kind of cheating on dynos

since anyone can borrow one to use for a dyno

now that i recall, i remember you did have nitrous. you wanted to use a sunroof button to control the nitrous or something like that

Drift

Reaction score
on the street and track, it is not cheating. but i do think it is kind of cheating on dynos

since anyone can borrow one to use for a dyno

now that i recall, i remember you did have nitrous. you wanted to use a sunroof button to control the nitrous or something like that

Oh, I see what you're saying. In my case, all I need is a set of cam gears to top the 200whp mark. And those are far cheaper than nitrous.

Back