OBD-II Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I've never had a problem with my headlight rubber peeling, but superglue would seem like an appropriate solution. As far as the Navigation system, it wasn't even an option on USDM Accords, so I'd assume your accord is a J-Spec? It seems to be by the pic you took of your headlights. I'd like to see some pics of the entire car.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn, haha, you have the car that has the headlights that 1/2 of us USDM peeps make our headlights look like, haha. car looks good, and i would deffnately want one, but i dont think any of us will have a clue where the obd2 connector is, like, cuz you have the JDM (i guess it would be?) accord, which a few of us would just about kill for, the euro R that is, and my only guess as to where the connector oculd be would be on YOUR passenger side of the car, which would be the drivers side for us USDM people. check under your dash on that side for the connector like in the pic i have above, if you cant find it or anything, i would say go to your local dealer and ask them where its located? sounds stupid, but if we cant figure it out, that sounds like your best bet.

dindin

Reaction score
I will try and take some better photos....those are kind of crap. Yeah, i know its the best car in the world :) Yeah right and no modifying done, came the way its brought :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, take some pics of the passenger side under the dash too. oh yea, if you use photobucket to host your pics, its better, and you can put the
tags around the link for the picture, and it just shows up right on the page, and if you did that with image station, it would show up really small, but if you did it with photobucket, it shows up normal size.

okasu

Reaction score
Dope pics man. Hey your car is my cars brother... or for that ... it could be my cars pops... :rolleyes: lol Im bugging out right now... Your car isnt dropped right? Thats how it is stock correct? >_< I want that hood man. LOL .

Last edited:

dindin

Reaction score
okasu said:
Dope pics man. Hey your car is my cars brother... or for that ... it could be my cars pops... :rolleyes: lol Im bugging out right now... Your car isnt dropped right? Thats how it is stock correct? >_< I want that hood man. LOL .

It probably is stock, but came from a dealership so im not really sure. Does it look lowered to you?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no the cars not lowered, but it would look awesome if it was, and rims and window tint. that car is georgous (sp?) i really wish i could have one, hahaha. but yea man, i like it. did you get any pictures of under the dash for the passenger side of your car? the connector might be up there. oh yea.......YOU HAVE A REAR WINDOW WIPER!?!?! thats awesome, haha, i want one. do you have any plans for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back