Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I was just messing, I don't genuinely think that anything will happen. I always have it in the back of my mind though. A zombie apocalypse would be super ****ing scary, and my car would be completely useless at that point. Don't think it will be a natural disaster. I think that the planet will be doomed because of the people on it. It may not happen in 2012, but it will happen in the future.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Wound up going with 225 40 on the 18x9. Not as much stretch as i wanted/needed but it puts a smile on my face. Had to raise the car .5" all around but once i save up for a professional roll and pull its going back down!

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Wound up going with 225 40 on the 18x9. Not as much stretch as i wanted/needed but it puts a smile on my face. Had to raise the car .5" all around but once i save up for a professional roll and pull its going back down!

well till then .....

PIX NOWW

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Yes^^ offset plays a huge role. Too low and you'll never fit them, too high and you'll need spacers to keep them off your struts. Obviously a roll and slight pull. Depending how low you are with them, a camber kit. If you want to tuck them, you'll need a camber kit. :sleeping:

Shadow1

Reaction score
Yes^^ offset plays a huge role. Too low and you'll never fit them, too high and you'll need spacers to keep them off your struts. Obviously a roll and slight pull. Depending how low you are with them, a camber kit. If you want to tuck them, you'll need a camber kit. :sleeping:

18x10+ 30 or 25 is money
225/40/18 tires for sure and a roll and rear bumper tab relocation and youre good to go

Yea. Talked to Sleeper_ Cell since he's running 18x10.5s. Thanks guys.

I think I might stick with the 17x9s tho. That way I can stay 4 lug. But who knows. If I do go 5 lug that 18x10s will be my 1st choice. Haha.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
17x9.75 +25 -Rear
17x8.25 +25 -Front

Rear fenders are rolled, bumper tab relocation? Maybe? Lol

Am I good up front?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
17x9.75 +25 -Rear
17x8.25 +25 -Front

Rear fenders are rolled, bumper tab relocation? Maybe? Lol

Am I good up front?

I'd run the x9.75 all around. By the specs I can tell their either xxr 526 or 527 . Search on here and you'll find a very very good amount of ppl running them. But everything you mentioned as long as the fronts are rolled you'll be fine

Back