Reaction score
At least Stage 1 slammed
Tire specs: 215/40
Clean roll on all 4 corners/maybe slight pull
Relocate rear bumper tabs/shave bumper where it meets the quarters at the arch

Shouldn't be too hard.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
What is the biggest spacers I can fit without buying extended studs and is safe to use?

5mm? 8mm? 10mm? help plz :) btw if someone has some for sale PM me

all.i.see

Reaction score
Wassup 6th gen,I am searching for a new set of rims to put on my car i got a 2001 Honda Accord Coupe and I would like to know everything I would need to do to make some XXR 962 fit there 18x9.5 with about an 35 offset if anyone can help me that will be great thanks in advance.

If you go back and read the last 10 to 20 pages you'll find the info you're looking for.

truWarier02

Reaction score
What is the biggest spacers I can fit without buying extended studs and is safe to use?

5mm? 8mm? 10mm? help plz :) btw if someone has some for sale PM me

I thought you already have some or are you looking to put some in the fronts now too?

Anyway, I'm running a pair of 5mm and I think that's the biggest I would personally go without extended studs. I've heard 8mm before but I feel that with 5mm, there's a safe amount of thread left on the studs.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Get a lower offset wheel !!!! I looked at your pics and didn't see any poke lol.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I thought you already have some or are you looking to put some in the fronts now too?

Anyway, I'm running a pair of 5mm and I think that's the biggest I would personally go without extended studs. I've heard 8mm before but I feel that with 5mm, there's a safe amount of thread left on the studs.

yeah for the front. I heard about 7mm before but idk if it's safe.

3mm-5mm max.

5mm it is then. Thanks.

Get a lower offset wheel !!!! I looked at your pics and didn't see any poke lol.

Who me? If only I could get another set of rims.... short on cash my friend.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I tried a set of fives and took them off. Wouldn't even want to try going any bigger. Better safe than sorry.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
5mm is indeed the biggest you can go safely w/o changing studs.

I've been running a pair of 5mm H&R's in the rear for a couple years.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
If you go back and read the last 10 to 20 pages you'll find the info you're looking for.
ha ha hs
Wassup 6th gen,I am searching for a new set of rims to put on my car i got a 2001 Honda Accord Coupe and I would like to know everything I would need to do to make some XXR 962 fit there 18x9.5 with about an 35 offset if anyone can help me that will be great thanks in advance.
Just rol fenders escostyle has these same wheels on his sedan

Back