General Chat For stuff that doesn't go anywhere else

Register to remove these ads

Old 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM
CG6 obsessed

Points: 4,405, Level: 19 Points: 4,405, Level: 19 Points: 4,405, Level: 19
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
capsidx is somewhat reliable
Member Photo Albums
So I might be trading Frankenstein, thoughts?

Donít get me wrong, I still race but I want to start auto crossing and heading to tracks with the cg. I know what is was designed for but Iím going to use it for what I want. A daily that wonít be pushed around by everything on the road with more cylinders lol. And as for the engine comments p!ss off lol. Those last engines just couldnít handle the demand I like the f20b. Itís been a dream so far. Looking forward to building a reliable turbo setup. I wonít be hasty on this one and take the time to do it right. I know we frown upon it on the forum but we all do it. I wonít be pushed around by other cars anymore lol. If you want to tailgate and fly around me to feel cool Iíll just have to let you down easy and youíll keep staring at my tail lights, no matter what lane youíre in unless you have anything that has over 350 to the wheels, at which point I canít stop you lol. Which is pretty much every modern car now so I might as well get started in that turbo but hey at least I get great gas mileage. And no I donít let it get below a quarter of a tank. My experience tells me itís bad for the pump to let it run that low for cooling purposes. I always fill up after a quarter.
F20b powered CG6
Frankenstein's thread

Last edited by capsidx; 03-10-2018 at 03:42 PM.