This is what happens when your CV Axle breaks (Carnage Pics Inside)

Kyle0614

Reaction score
I know it at least needs a new fender, inner liner, cv joint/Axle , control arm, ball joint maybe not sure yet...happened while I was breaking but luckily no one was around. I was on a backroad around 1:30 or so in the mourning. A gracious driver in a Jeep stopped and let me use his iphone to call a tow truck, thanks Shay.

Here ya go...

StupidPicture2.jpg

stupidpicture.jpg

poplockanddropit.jpg

Mypicandstuff.jpg

MyPic.jpg

I'm okay if you are wondering but, the car not so much :( it's getting towed to the shop tomorrow mourning...thanks for looking and would appreciated any insight as to what might have happened to the CV itself?

juicebox00

Reaction score
damn, sorry to hear that man. at least it doesn't look like it's gunna cost and arm and a leg, but still. glad you're okay

meximan16

Reaction score
at least yours didn't break downtown on top of a bridge in rush hour like mine. lol but glad to hear your ok. easy fix

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
My guess is.... something else broke loose and your axle got trashed by basically being pulled apart.... just my opinion :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Glad you ok OP, that could have been a lot worse.

Before this happened were the CV's clicking when you turn the wheel or was there any clunking coming from the front wheels?

Back