04 tl rsb at

turbo_911

Reaction score
I would rather buy suspension first, that will show much dramatic difference. The lower you are, the more control you have on the ground as less body roll there is. Are you lowered?

lifelongbread

Reaction score
no basically right now i have my wheels, but they need to be refinished, but im waiting till after i pay rent this month and if i cant find my 5 lug swap locally i will get ff1s, but if i can find the swap i will get that then save up for ff1s and then put them all on in one day.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
i talked to one of my buddies and he is a ford guy and he said i wouldnt feel much of a difference, but the concept of a rear sway bar is the same no matter what vehicle. but i keep hearing on here that it is one of the most suggested upgrades....

It varies with different cars, but generally speaking an RSB upgrade makes a sizable difference. And the effect is magnified when an RSB is complemented by a suspension upgrade.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Even on stock suspension, it's a big difference. And it's certainly amplified with a suspension upgrade.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nice upgrade.

It does make a huge difference, so enjoy and once the full suspension upgrade is done, enjoy the cornering!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
It varies with different cars, but generally speaking an RSB upgrade makes a sizable difference. And the effect is magnified when an RSB is complemented by a suspension upgrade.

Unless you're a Ford guy driving a Mustang with a SOLID REAR AXLE, lol. That's why the guy doesn't feel much of a difference and also why most cars like that aren't very good in the twisties. The RSB is the only thing that connects the rear wheels to each other in a FWD car with IRS, so when you dig into a turn there is going to be a lot more body roll. Luckily for us, this is easily tunable with coilovers and thicker bars.

Mustang guys don't give a **** though. They love their SRA's.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
And I love a Mustang Super Snake......so I probably would have their attitude about it as well! :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Unless you're a Ford guy driving a Mustang with a SOLID REAR AXLE, lol. That's why the guy doesn't feel much of a difference and also why most cars like that aren't very good in the twisties. The RSB is the only thing that connects the rear wheels to each other in a FWD car with IRS, so when you dig into a turn there is going to be a lot more body roll. Luckily for us, this is easily tunable with coilovers and thicker bars.

Mustang guys don't give a **** though. They love their SRA's.

100% agree. I'm sure a lot of em are crying the the SRA is no more.

Back