came across a "good" deal

lifelongbread

Reaction score
basically my plan is to have this all day by the technical first day of summer.
so basically i have to save up for ff type 1s, do the 5 lug swap, and get the wheels fixed. which gives me about 3 months to get this done which shouldnt be a problem!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Price - Good
Condition - Bad
Answer - get rid of that chrome and be good to go.

I see that seems to be in your plans....may I suggest doing something original as far as the colour goes for the rims?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Honestly...IMO it looks like you bought a project, but as long as you fine with doing all the work I guess it's a deal. With a little hunting you probably could have found a good set of 3G wheels for about $100 more. They're not expensive.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
well i dont really want it done till the first technical day of summer which gives me 3 months, so i have time to save and figure out exactly what i want.
do darker grays or lighter grays go better with the DEP?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Depends upon the look you're going for. To me silver is more classy and gunmetals/grays/blacks are more aggressive.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
Depends upon the look you're going for. To me silver is more classy and gunmetals/grays/blacks are more aggressive.

i think id want to go with silver because im trying to keep it looking stock to the naked eye, but to the real enthusiasts i want it to stand out a little!

i really like the color match of allgonoshow's accord so thats what im using as my reference for building my car.

2e4yiy9.jpg

Last edited:
Back