Save the manuals
Reaction score
Werkmeister47
IMG_3619.jpg

thatshot.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm usually not a fan of vinyl graphic on cars.....but I LOVED the gold Signal stripe on Mickeys car.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that was when his car looked best....seems like so long ago, now.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah im thinking about sand blasting my tl wheels and painting them bronze instead of powdercoating them.

you should definitely get them powdercoated, itll be so much better than paint. i painted my wheels last year with rustoleum and that ****s usually good, but couldnt stand up to being on wheels haha. if they werent such crappy wheels id get them powdercoated, but im not going to pay to have that done when thats just about as much as the wheels are worth haha. if dude doesnt answer, or you dont like how hes running his business, find another powdercoater. trust me, its definitely worth it...the paint wont flake and chip off and ****, and you wont have to worry about scrubbing them with a brush in fear of more paint chips coming off haha.​

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I agree with this. Unless you know a really good paint guy to paint them professionally. I got my wheels painted by the main body guy at my dealership, and with 3 coats of paint and 2 coats of clear, they are pretty safe. They look great and have been durable so far.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
well i can get them sandblasted by my tech for a case of beer, but theres only one guy i have been able to find that will powder coat them in kansas..... i havent ventured out of the state yet.....

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Maybe the key was that "there is only one guy will powdercoat them".....?

Back