20mm tl rsb

lifelongbread

Reaction score
ok so im looking online and as everybody knows you can get them for a good price from hondacuraplanet. but what i want to know is im currently in saving mode for type 1s and i was just curious if i got the rsb now on stock suspension will i feel anything or should i jsut wait till i have coilovers to consider getting that done?

lifelongbread

Reaction score
the extra 150 bucks?

im modding on a budget, but my budget isnt big.... as most of us are.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
the progress bar only costs 143 bucks man, the other bar is like 50

i thought the progress bar didnt come with bushings? and i have read that the old bushing dont usually come off in one piece... so thats a couple more bucks you have to spend on it...

i mean correct me if im wrong, but i believe thats what i have read.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
i thought the progress bar didnt come with bushings? and i have read that the old bushing dont usually come off in one piece... so thats a couple more bucks you have to spend on it...

the progress bar comes with brand new bushings and hardware. you'll most likely have to replace your endlinks no matter what bar you put on

lifelongbread

Reaction score
the progress bar comes with brand new bushings and hardware. you'll most likely have to replace your endlinks no matter what bar you put on

which the endlinks are about 25 bucks a piece.... so that tacks on another 50 bucks onto the 143

turbo_911

Reaction score
The best endlinks are Moog endlinks. You can search about them here.

Oh and the other TL bar is only $42 shipped :) Compare to Progress $150...

Back