Post Your R/C Bodys

chau_alain

Reaction score
I was going to say if not, they look pretty familiar lol, do you buy stuff online? where if you do?

they are pretty similar chassis both belt driven and what not. but yeah i buy online... towerhobbies.com , ebay, rcmart, precisionrc, just to name a few... most manufacture sells their own stuff on their site also too. don't forget you local hobby stores :D

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. It's the first day i will have time to actually use it. My wheels are all chipped up and all that though. I'm not exactly happy with the body i have, mostly because first it wasn't what i ordered. It also is just a solid color, that doesn't bug me though.

jason

Reaction score
sucks i just sold my hpi evo 3 with the accord sedan body looking like my car...:(

CHID0

Reaction score
Took better pics of my Black Currant Sedan a little dark but i'll snap some better ones tonight.

RCAccord002.jpg

RCAccord005.jpg

RCAccord007.jpg

RCAccord009.jpg

RCAccord010.jpg

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
hey Chido what brand is that body? and do they still sell them...i wouldn't mind picking one up to make a mini-me one day

CHID0

Reaction score
hey Chido what brand is that body? and do they still sell them...i wouldn't mind picking one up to make a mini-me one day

Its the HPI one....they're still available. I bet you can find a ton of em at your local spot.

chau_alain

Reaction score
Woo sedan body... i'll get one sometime.. lol but if you guys free and interested in r/c check this out? I'll be pitting with HPI Racing.

bannerfv0.jpg

Press Release, April 30, 2008

HPI Racing / Hot Bodies along with RC Drift Club will be holding the July 19-20 event at California Speedway in conjunction with Redline Track Events and Live Sockets Entertainment.

This will be a very special event for the R/C enthusiast as we will be in the presence of 1:1 scale Time Attack Cars!

In honor of Redline Time Attack, instead of the Drift Time Attack class of the RC Drift Club, we too will go into FULL-GRIP TIME ATTACK mode!!! With this, we will use the HPI X-Pattern D-Compound Rubber Tires.

Time Attack Spec Tire: Part # 4790 HPI X-Pattern Radial D Compound Tires

We will also be holding the regular RC Drift Club Series Drift Competition
Spec Tire: HPI T-Drift Tires

Last edited:
Back