my car after some stlye changes

retroshark

Reaction score
lol thanks, i got tehm from a meber of another site. i traded my oem wheels for his, which were orginially gold lol. they are ADR (advanti racing) battle exe 18"s

the come in black, silver, gunmetal and chrome (mine are custom painted)

they retail for about 240 each the last time i checked. they are pretty hard to find, i dont htink they are made any more.

retroshark

Reaction score
lol i got the ballasts, i need the bulbs! they are oem acura ones, tested them yesterday with the one bulb i snagged from the yard and they are uber bright!

oh and MAIL TIME!!! more stuff arrived, namely my shift knob (didnt i only jsut order that?) and my FPR!

the FPR is maki ng my head hurt since it had no instructions and jsut some parts lol. ill figure it out, but i think i have it.

DSCF3659 copy.jpg

DSCF3660 copy.jpg

DSCF3661 copy.jpg

DSCF3662 copy.jpg

DSCF3663 copy.jpg

DSCF3664 copy.jpg

DSCF3665 copy.jpg

DSCF3667 copy.jpg

DSCF3668 copy.jpg

anyone know how to install those bitches? esepcially the gauge... i jsut cant figure it out lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn, put that thing in already? haha, sh!t, i wish i had the time and money to do EXACTALLY what youre doing, but to my car, haha. sweet man, i cant wait to see the final product.

retroshark

Reaction score
lol time is aproblem for me. luckily ive had 2 days off to do all this stuff, but i work 7-7.30 most days, so im either tired, its dark out or i dont have the parts when i get time off.

and yea, money is an issue. i accidentally overdrew my account 12 times today when ****ing wachoovia debitted me for all my paypal transactions at once, before i had a chance to put the last bit of money in there. so i overdrew by liek 400 dollars plus now have to pay 360 dollars in fees. thats GAY AS HELL

anyways, ill have more stuff in tomorrow:

WEDS:

Main turbo parts arrive (turbo, intercooler, BOV, wastegate etc...)
Tranny bolts arrive (oem honda ones)

THURS:

Gauges, battery relocator, exaust wrap arrive
IC Piping arrives

FRIDAY:

Clutch and flywheel arrive

Tranny, axle, short shifter, gauge pod, resistor box, manifold, oil feed, oil catch can are all MIA right now. the main worry is the tranny. i gotta get that before i get teh manifold or i knwo ill start test fitting **** and that wwill ruin all my hard preping work since ill get all wrapped up in it!

either way, ill probably keep driving my car til i get teh tranny, which will be when i take it down for good. that will be when i test fit and mount the intercooler etc, so there will definately be some good ****.

until then, ill get the gauges dones, since those are a bitch to do and are independent to the other ****, adn the battery relocation, which will also be a good thing to get out of the way

retroshark

Reaction score
ok lots of **** came today:

turbo parts
gauges
intercooler
piping
bolts etc
crappy POS gage pod which doesnt work
injector clips/resistor box
battery kit

ill let the pictures speak for me, as i cant be bothered to type up all the **** i did before my computer bitched out at me.

DSCF3686 copy.jpg

DSCF3687 copy.jpg

DSCF3688 copy.jpg

DSCF3689 copy.jpg

DSCF3690 copy.jpg

DSCF3691 copy.jpg

DSCF3692 copy.jpg

DSCF3693 copy.jpg

DSCF3694 copy.jpg

DSCF3695 copy.jpg

Back