my car after some stlye changes

retroshark

Reaction score
he he

its all comming together now. my tranny is now being shipped fedex so i dont need to be home and pretend i own an auto repair place to get it delivered. also, i now knwo it will be here in 5 days, which is amazing. im really now waititng on my manifold and then i can hook everything up. i need to faness the intercooler piping a little and definately get teh battery kit done.

lastly, my stupid gauge pod is crappy as ****, so im ordering a meagn racing one. im reall takign a gamble casue if its as bad as the glowshift one i got, ill be mad. seriously, dont EVER buy from glowshift, it looks liek they molded the pod off of the stock A pillar cover and then just made holes or smething like that)

i held it up in teh car and knew strait away it would never fit in there. i tried sanding a it a little, trimming it, but from the beginning there were pieces that wer too big and too small.

lets see if megan can come to the rescue lol. their stuf floosk good tho, really clealy molded. so i can only hope!

tomorrow my last gauge and exaust wrap are comming from summit, my drivers side axle, as well as the possibility of something else, but its always a gamble. i hope my oil catch can comes soon. i wanna hook that up. i also planned on getting those gauges done, but now i think of it, the oil pressue gauge would be easy to isntall when running the feed lines for the turbo (which is sexy as heck)

im so happy to finally have all teh major stuff sitting here in my room. the turbo is sitting there inthe corner and i just cant wait to get it all bolted in and running.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, nice. so what are you driving for the time being? like to and from work. i think im gonna need to acquire a beater if i do an engine swap in my car.

retroshark

Reaction score
well right now, my cars fully operational. its not always prettty, but it drives fine. however, my mom is leavng townm on friday so i will be using her jeep til she returns. by then i should be done wiht all this.

really, the only downtime will be from the time i get the tranny til the time i get teh manifold and can take the car to the shop to get some welding done

retroshark

Reaction score
DSCF3720 copy.jpg

DSCF3721 copy.jpg

DSCF3722 copy.jpg

DSCF3723 copy.jpg

DSCF3724 copy.jpg

DSCF3725 copy.jpg

DSCF3726 copy.jpg

DSCF3727 copy.jpg

DSCF3728 copy.jpg

DSCF3729 copy.jpg

DSCF3730 copy.jpg

DSCF3731 copy.jpg

DSCF3732 copy.jpg

DSCF3733 copy.jpg

DSCF3734 copy.jpg

retroshark

Reaction score
he he

i actually work 7-730 most days, so thats why there is only night shots. tomorrow is my day off so im going to the yard.

progress since pics:

got stock manifold off
got downpipe half off
got cat half off
got auto shifter out
shifter cables half out
interior out
some other **** out lol

lots of mess but its all good. tomorrow will be a big electronics and fuel system day. ill get most of that done tomorrow.

Back