my car after some stlye changes

HondaGus

Reaction score
SICK yo im shipping my car to you with 10 grand in the back seat, DEAL?

(NOTE JOKING)

retroshark

Reaction score
was it you who wanted my custom auto shifter? if so, i got teh whole thing, minus the boot for 60 plus shipping if you want it. thats knob included, and all you gotta do is hook it up to the linkage and wires. its easy.

HondaGus

Reaction score
retroshark said:
was it you who wanted my custom auto shifter? if so, i got teh whole thing, minus the boot for 60 plus shipping if you want it. thats knob included, and all you gotta do is hook it up to the linkage and wires. its easy.
f that, do my car like yours, turbo 5spd, 10 grand will cover everything? plus labor?

ill pay for shipping of car, im not kidding dude.

retroshark

Reaction score
DSCF3753 copy.jpg

DSCF3754 copy.jpg

DSCF3755 copy.jpg

DSCF3756 copy.jpg

DSCF3757 copy.jpg

DSCF3758 copy.jpg

DSCF3760 copy.jpg

DSCF3761 copy.jpg

DSCF3762 copy.jpg

DSCF3764 copy.jpg

retroshark

Reaction score
lol for 10g's id do a crazy setup

id do 5spd, turbo, head swap, internals and more lol. just give me the money and the car, plus about 2 months :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
damn man, that sh!ts really coming together. and the fact that youre doin it all yourself, is even better. i wish i could do all this at once, haha. maybe one day, just the 5 speed tho. btw, hows that weight of the 5 speed tranny? its soo light compared to the autotragic, haha. i think its like 100lbs less or something both drained of fluids. i wish i oculd do the 5 speed swap all together at once like you. how hard was it puttin in the pedals and shift linkage and stuff? cuz i mean, if its not too hard, i could prolly do this 5 speed swap myself too later down the road. also, what are you doin about the ECU? are you gettin an accord 5 speed ECU? cuz thats what i would do if i did the 5 speed swap. this way i dont think you have to deal with the automatic CEL that would come up if you cant over ride it. ive heard of the over ride being done before, but idk how you do it. alll in alll, good job man, its really gonna be sick when youre done, really lovin your work.

Back