OFFICIAL SSM Sedan/Coupe Crew Roll Call

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Chris, Fender flares were off the car a long time ago.

Hopefully sooner than later, the lip kit/rear window visor/trunk spoiler will all be SSM, so it should look much better then. :deal:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
My bad. I don't see too many photos of your car, nor have I seen it in person so I missed that. In a weird way, I kinda liked them and would be curious to see them painted.

Anyway, hope she's all gussied up at CanAm next year! Maybe by then you'll have a ride thread. :lawl:

Alright I'll stop cluttering up your SSM thread with SMR.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
My bad. I don't see too many photos of your car, nor have I seen it in person so I missed that. In a weird way, I kinda liked them and would be curious to see them painted.

Anyway, hope she's all gussied up at CanAm next year! Maybe by then you'll have a ride thread. :lawl:

Alright I'll stop cluttering up your SSM thread with SMR.

Yeah, it really isn't all that photo worthy ATM, so I really don't post alot of pics up of it.

Dre used to have them, and they were painted on his car, so you can get an idea of what they look like painted.

She will most definately have a new look for the next season and for CanAm. I do have a ride thread....just nothing to update in it.......:ugh:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
i haz the ssm..

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Back