Official 0-60 Thread

PiZauL

Reaction score
Damn Sonnick, I could see why you destroy the V6 accords. You must have a factory freak or something :thumbsup:

Im gonna upload another video later. I think I hit a 5.8-6.1 with my new goody installed :afro: Tested it with one of those gtech things and thats the numbers I kept getting.

retroshark

Reaction score
damn i need to get my video up here :p i was watching sonicks and his car is pretty quick for what he has done, i cant drive that well, so mine may be a little slower, but i think if i double clutch into 2nd i can probably at least get a fat chirp. btw, he also has a near empty gas tank which may have something to do with the speed lol

redtoy

Reaction score
vids

6.3 secs for the V6? man thats fast! how was he able to make the speedo jump at the 1st-2nd shift?

man i'd wish dj tantoy would post his 0-60 here..wheelspin on 1st gear from about 5000rpm up!

retroshark

Reaction score
try wheel spin through 1st, 2nd and then a few thousand into 3rd :D and thats without a proper tune, its only gonna get better! i plan to get my video tonight.

Sinful

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
you can see I bogged on my launch, you hear my tires chirp then I go nowhere, then it starts picking up, anybody have good brake torque launch techniques?
Ill try again, with a better launch ill try to ge it to 7.5, because I feel my top end pulls pretty well.

how do you do your torque launches? with my 5th gen i just neutral dropped it, which i know is bad:(. i read somewhere that you can torque launch by holding the brake with your left foot, right foot on gas, rev it a little and let your foot off the brake, but i think they said it was only for rwd.

Sonnick

Reaction score
redtoy said:
6.3 secs for the V6? man thats fast! how was he able to make the speedo jump at the 1st-2nd shift?

man i'd wish dj tantoy would post his 0-60 here..wheelspin on 1st gear from about 5000rpm up!
4 cyl 5spd. That's without the clutch/flywheel combo ;)

theaccordian

Reaction score
Sinful said:
i read somewhere that you can torque launch by holding the brake with your left foot, right foot on gas, rev it a little and let your foot off the brake, but i think they said it was only for rwd.

thats what I do.

Back