2018 Honda Accord SPORT 1.5T

Nick

Reaction score
Hi Guys just purchased a brand spanking new 2018 Honda Accord SPORT 1.5T. Decided on the awesome blue color. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am new to this forum.

If anyone has any pictures of their 2018 accord and any effects added please feel free to share. I'm looking for some suggestions as to how I can make the car look even more *****in'!

BTW, anyone knows of a good place that makes different decals and effects like vinyl stickers and stuff for the outside body? I'm already thinking of putting a couple of matte black stripes on there, diagonally by the front tire.

Cheers!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
this site is for the 6th gen accord, model years 1998-2002. i'm not sure anyone on here has a 2018 accord haha. but, if you do have any questions, someone may be able to help :shrug: haha. welcome to the site though!

datechboss101

Reaction score
Hi Guys just purchased a brand spanking new 2018 Honda Accord SPORT 1.5T. Decided on the awesome blue color. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am new to this forum.

If anyone has any pictures of their 2018 accord and any effects added please feel free to share. I'm looking for some suggestions as to how I can make the car look even more *****in'!

BTW, anyone knows of a good place that makes different decals and effects like vinyl stickers and stuff for the outside body? I'm already thinking of putting a couple of matte black stripes on there, diagonally by the front tire.

Cheers!

Nice ride and welcome! However, the proper forum for the 10th gens would be driveaccord.net . As Sketch said, this forum is dedicated to Accords model years 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002. For vinyls and stickers, you should look around the interweb and your state, as each shop quality differs.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Cheers!

Please don't put the grand sport style stickers on the fender

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Feel free to post photos of the car and what not in the non-6GA members rides section. Hope you went for the manual transmission.

I read today Honda is slowing production of the Accord due to slow sales. Sad to hear that. One of the main reasons seems to be bad lease conditions.

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Feel free to post photos of the car and what not in the non-6GA members rides section. Hope you went for the manual transmission.

And if you're looking for help with your 2018, go to hondaaccordforum.com, as they have quite a few newer Accord owners over there.

Back