VBulletin Upgrade

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
We have finally made the much-needed upgrade to Vbulletin. As you've probably noticed however, you guys will need to re-register. If you register with the same name you had before that'd help cut down on confusion quite a bit.

You've probably also noticed that the forums are a little different - I made simpler categories this time so there shouldn't be as much confusion about where to post. Over the next few days all of the DIY articles will be copied & pasted over to these forums. None of the old info was lost; the old forum will stay up only as an archive - posting will be disabled there shortly. The old forum can be searched anytime - http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forum

Sorry for the confusion, this is something I have been meaning to do for a while. While it's too bad that I wasn't able to import all of the old threads and usernames, hopefully everyone will agree that the move was for the best.

-Cody

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I'm still messing with a few minor settings btw, so if you see colors change or something don't be surprised lol

ali

Reaction score
sweet

Isn't there a conversion script offered by vB for a phpBB to vB conversion?

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
it is possible that the order we see the post can be from the first to the last by scrolling down instead of first post down and newer up in the page ?

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
User CP > Edit Options

Then you can choose to display either the oldest or newest post in each thread

cdubb77

Reaction score
I'm here. I'm diggin' the new look. Looks like Honduh.com's setup.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
I'm here. I'm diggin' the new look. Looks like Honduh.com's setup.

really pretty much any forum (that can afford it) uses vbulletin. i was just really broke when I started 6thGen and then never got around to upgrading

cdubb77

Reaction score
Wildman said:
really pretty much any forum (that can afford it) uses vbulletin. i was just really broke when I started 6thGen and then never got around to upgrading

If you ever need any financial help, let me know. Send me a PM if you need $ help. Also, maybe you should send an e-mail to everyone at the old board informing them of the new setup so they can join and so that they'll know. Just a suggestion.

Back