ok guys!! some kind of formal introduction

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
:):)ok here we go...i've been here almost a month now finally pull up some pics because i'm too busy at work and thinking what to do with my project accord...

so... this is my first accord ... 2000 sedan LX this was taken two years ago..
too much mod to list and still disappointed with it so slow because its auto..
myblaque.jpg

all back to stock a year ago...
DSCN0800.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

after a month put everything to stock another accord need some lovin' so got it from a friend and its really cheap u dont wanna know how much you'll be jealous...haahaa....and of course its a stick and still runs good no problem hmmmm...
DSCN0505.jpg

until i got into a minor accident 3 months ago...:thinking:
DSCN0482.jpg

here are the present pics of the car still dont know what color to go...
RSCN0698.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

PROJ1.jpg

here are some progress for the car while its in the shop getting some heart surgery....hahaaa
RSCN0804.jpg

DSC01330.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

thats it for now guys...i'll keep you updated... i'll be posting some DIY when the car is done so much project in my head right now until i get the car back from the shop...and hopefully i'll make it on the next socal meet...:thumbsup:

lwlba

Reaction score
nice black rims man. props to you for diying :thumbsup:

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
I like the black 5 spoke rim.
nice black rims man. props to you for diying

thanks... that black wheels is my choice also but i dont know yet coz they're 19" and the silver ones are the one from the black car... so it depends what color is the car....

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
damn....ur more of a DIY guy than i am....love the type r lip bro...and the car is comin along...have patience

6genaccord

Reaction score
all you did was spray the plastic parts? any clearcoat how do you keep it from scratching?

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
all you did was spray the plastic parts? any clearcoat how do you keep it from scratching?

ok....i'm actually doing the DIY right now just trying to figure it out i'm not good writing up info hahaaa.... yes i just spray it but wait till i post the DIY prolly will be up and running in 2 hrs. too many pictures to sort tho....

6genaccord

Reaction score
Oh ok! great. haha. I am in the midst of redoing my interior. Have all the upholstery materials and was just starting to mess with how to paint the interior. At first I thought alot of parts would be replacing by a trim kit but most of them are just sticky covers and not actual replacement parts... so am looking forward to the DIY

Back