My week...

talonted1990

Reaction score
...SUCKED. I scheduled a timing belt change this week for my Accord because my Civic timing belt broke and I didnt want to lose both Hondas. I also found out my clutch is going bad and I ran over something in the road and busted two tires and a rim. Then my car fell off of the jack while changing the tires. I guess I will sell this car if my luck doesn't change soon. :(
My weekend was a little better. I took a trip to the beach for the weekend.

Acrod99 still got that Caddy for sale?

acrod99

Reaction score
Me and my friend Troy-we did everything at his house in about a week and a half.

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeah, just think of it this way, you're not the only one with problems with your 6thgen. Heres my list:

bent stock rim
alignment out
brakes
ecu harness
back left strut squeeks
oil the pulleys
change oil
vibration like mad
front bumper
paint job

im getting depressed so I'll stop there for now.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
^6 u serious? wat the hell happened?

anyways, i have my prob too... oxidization on my cf hood, 50% working DRL :(, unaligned headlights, indiglo gauges not working, tranny make a burning smell if i use the clutch/ break method in mid-hill (not using the brakes when stopping on a hill)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i gotta get my

-rear bumper repainted
-passenger side door fixed, its dented in a little
-timing belt done
-my brake light comes on randomly now, and my fluid level is fine (prolly need to tighten my ebrake)
-both my front struts squeek, i figure i can use that as an excuse to get lowered this year, haha :p
-still gotta fix my drivers door handle and lock from the break in in september......i unlock my car from the passenger side and walk to the drivers side to get in, how sweet right? btw, anyone know any shops in jersey, like central or north, thatll install a viper alarm that i bought and just need installed?
-im sure theres more

acrod99

Reaction score
Ive got a lot of blow-by from something-oil comes outta my valve cover. It may be a PCV, but the battery's been dead for a month or 2, so i gotta charge it or try to return my red top without a receipt.

Hammer03

Reaction score
i gotta take my coilovers and camber kit out so i can sell the car. thats really on my to do list.

well that and clean it. but you'll see that this weekend hopefully

Back