coupe front seats

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anyone know how much i should expect to pay for a set of tan cloth manual coupe front seats? since theyre just a direct swap, aside from them not being as wide, ive been thinking about getting them, i like the bigger bolstering now that ive felt it from the one coupe we had at honda the other day, haha. and im jealous now.....dont know how ive been living without them, haha.

klee

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
anyone know how much i should expect to pay for a set of tan cloth manual coupe front seats? since theyre just a direct swap, aside from them not being as wide, ive been thinking about getting them, i like the bigger bolstering now that ive felt it from the one coupe we had at honda the other day, haha. and im jealous now.....dont know how ive been living without them, haha.

I bought mine for 100 and swapped into my sedan. It's not a direct swap from coupe to sedan. You will need to do the following:

Driver's side: Swap the inside rail only, if you don't do this, the existing rail on the sedan seat will be about 2 inches short of the hole.
Passengar side: Swap both rails

Last edited:

acrod99

Reaction score
^Yeah-my Sparco brackets are for a 2dr, and the inside rear bolts on both dont line up, and we kinda forced the passenger one to bolt in cause the whole thing didnt line up well.

Neight

Reaction score
speaking of seats, can you convert the ex w/ power height adjuster to a full power? that is kinda that last thing on my mind for my car. someone said that the 98 seats had a different plug than the 99-00 can is this correct?

blackaccord69

Reaction score
i have an extra set of cloth gray front seats out of my coupe if your looking to swap

Neight

Reaction score
actually I am looking for 1 tan leather headrest from a 01 coupe. anyone have one?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i need cloth tan seats. and i dont have the money right now anyway, itll prolly be something i do in the future. ill prolly look into it more after i lower my car and take corners harder and really want the extra bolstering, haha.

Neight

Reaction score
i want to get newer leather seats in my car, like the feel of it.

Back