Hey I'm new...

Levi

Reaction score
I've been looking at this forum for months just looking at the sick rides you guys have & I finally decided to stop being lazy and register :Smoker:

I have a '99 accord sedan w/ the V6 Vtec/j30 engine. I bought it about 2 months ago in June and the previous owner didn't take great care of it because it had heated springs (ride sucked), holes in the trunk from a wing, and the dealership took off the mufflers for some reason. But after I got it, I've put in a set of Eibach 2" drop springs, K&N cold air,green lights in the cabin and side of the doors, and a set of no-name mufflers.

I took off the pinstripes that were on the side because I thought it would look cleaner. Ummm next I'm going to replace the hood and front bumper because of a hit&run awhile back, the idiot left my hood banged up but not so bad. Then I'm going to throw on some wheels and go from there.
30ttpvs.jpg

1z979y.jpg

You can probably tell the damaged hood in this pic
2z68son.jpg

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
welcome to the site...hope u like it while u stay....your car looking good ....the picture look like the spring didnt even settle in yet..hmm i guess you probably took it before installin the springs..

Levi

Reaction score
thx a lot.

i put them in at the end ooooooof....july or the begining of august i think. they've gotten a bit lower as i've noticed recently. haha when the heated springs were on there, the car was about 3" drop and i could never drive over any speed bumps.

Levi

Reaction score
haha yeah. accords were popular in my home town but when i moved here to el paso, i fig. i'm just about the only one in the scene that has one, i've just been seeing a lot of civics and integras.

Back