H22 is home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well I got the motor home from mass this Sunday night and it was a great trip on top of getting the motor so it made it even more worth the drive. We met up with DriftKing and his brother and we had a blast. Here are pics of the motor, the seller of the motor polished a few parts for me since he knew I was in the show scene and it looks great. I still want to polish a few more parts of the motor which I will do my self very soon. I need to get a new valve cover powder coated also it should look very clean once I'm done. I also installed 19" Racing Hart M5's friday before I left on the trip so I'll post more pics of the car once I get a chance to take pics.

h222.jpg

h221.jpg

h223.jpg

h224.jpg

h225.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, i wish i could get one, haha. you had the f23 right? was yours auto or manual?

Last edited:

Twobit

Reaction score
Very nice, congrats on that and tell me how your performance increases when you get it in! Also what meters you gona use? regular accord or u gona put in the preludes?

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well before I seen the DIY thread about the prelude gauges I went ahead and bought 5spd gagues for my accord. If I find some prelude gauges I think it would be a nice touch.

Twobit

Reaction score
Or some JDM h22 accord ya kno? ones that have accurate redlines for the H22's but in the mph not kpm

acrod99

Reaction score
You bastard! haha Lucky guy, wish i had made the right decision (N/A IS Best!). Good luck, cant wait to see it done, man!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
haha, nice dre. that's what, your 3rd set of rims inside 2 years? lol. can't wait to see the car again sometime once the engine's in, you're putting a lot into that ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back