Apexi AFC Neo

tj.opalaccord

Reaction score
High resolution fuel control with integrated VTEC control.
http://www.apexi-usa.com/product_electronics_detail.asp?id=260&pageNum=1
Has anyone installed one on our accords? If so would you reccomend a professional shop do it? I plan on buying one but I don't know if it is a DIY type of thing. I know I can but I don't know if there are some sort of adjustments on the car and what not that need to be made.

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
You need to have someone tune it, otherwise its useless. And they are fairly simple to install just follow the diagram included.

tj.opalaccord

Reaction score
How much does it normally cost for someone to tune it? I could do the install then.

ccordex00

Reaction score
I know that NASOHC has it, ask him what's involved with it. definetly you need a person that knows how to tune otherwise you can either run into problems or not gettin all the potential of the gadget

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
It usually takes an hour to tune em, we charge 100$ an hr for piggy backs like that... if you have a wideband, you could tune it yourself on the street.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
funny cuz ive been looking into getting one..

Its something you could install your self, and if you know someone with an o2 wideband, you could street tune it. The shop local to me charges 150 an hour for dyno tuning.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
oh, and i forgot to add...
You can either buy the apexi mount and mount it somewhere, or custom mount it. A lot of people use the sun glasses holder.

tj.opalaccord

Reaction score
o2 wideband? The bracket, is it on Apexi's website? I'll look, I was going to mount it in the compartment below the stereo.

Back