2001 Bullitt GT

AFAccord

Reaction score
Licence plate removed.
Ford emblem removed.
Reflections removed.
Bird shlt removed.
Monochrome headlight.

Car was sitting still on level ground in last shot. Wheelspin, smoke, tread marks, and list above was all done in Photoshop.

P609editsm-1.jpg

P1060650edit.jpg

P1060621finedit.jpg

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what I have always wanted to do to ANY generation mustang! Even down to the wheels and paint job!

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
In the movie it was green. I think ford made a few of them them in 2001 in green. i was talking about DIYing one. Any mustang from 1987 to the current models.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I thought the Bullitt only came in Green?? Or am I colorblind??

Lol, no you're not colorblind. The original Bullitt was only available in "Dark Highland Green".

The new(er) Bullitts, 2000-01 i believe, were available in "Black Clearcoat", "Dark Highland Green", and "True Blue", all very metallic, almost semi chameleon colors. :thumbsup:

This Bullitt is 100% stock, and I wouldn't change a thing. No wing, Bullitt wheels, side scoop deletes, cobra brakes and suspension that lowers the car about 3/4 inches, one of a kind exhaust designed specifically for the Bullitt, and some various changes under the hood to bump the power.

Last edited:

skabone

Reaction score
Ford is comming out with a newer version of the bullit mustang. very special edition with more hp than the standard GT. I think the only color you can get it in is green.

Back