New Guy Here!

ChileanMonkey

Reaction score
Hey guys, thank god there's a forum for 6th gens. Use to be a rx-7 freak until I tripped sac and had an epiphany, what's the point of racing if it will get you no where in life in my opinion, so I sold my rx-7 and bought my self a super duper reliable 01 accord 5spd coupe, it's an awesome car and it treats me right, bought the car for 4800 with cosmetic front damage, with 500 bucks I bought a new bumper on ebay, black headlights, carbon fiber eyelids, and a mugen lip whatever it's called, which is crap, and some crappy foglights from autozone, and now it looks great. I'm from ****ty newengland by the way. One day whenever I have spare money laying around I'll get myself another RX-7.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
welcome...its amazing how buying an accord is usually a compromise(in fact the word accord kinda means that)...but then turns into one of the best decisions you make...

nexTOme

Reaction score
welcome!
yeah, you're gonn have to post pictures.....sounds like very nice start!

enjoy your stay man :thumbsup:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Welcome man. Don't dis our new england like that bro! lol. Although winters can suck, i hear ya. Where in N.E.?

Get yourself aquainted with the forum and hopefully I'll see you at a meet sometime this summer! good luck man, you'll love your car. :thumbsup:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
Doesn't New England have a six flags? They had like none of the good rides that Great Adventure in NJ does but at least hurricane harbor was free at NE. Kind of off topic, I know.

Back